come and meet us at '7 rue des Gares' (1st floor)
download the registration form by clicking here.
Fill it out with a text editor (Word, Wordpad, StarOffice, etc), save it and send it back by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you cannot fill out this form, send us directly the following information by e-mail:
- First name
- Mother tongue
- Date of birth
- Full address (street, number, zip code, city, country)
- Phone number
- Preferred date for starting the course
- Desired duration (in weeks or months)
- Your French level: beginner, elementary (false beginner), intermediate, advanced
You can also mention your level based on the Council of Europe scale if you know it (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 or C2)
- Mention any French degrees you have as well
After having filled out our registration form, we will help you with your administrative steps if you desire (student permit application at Office Cantonal de la Population, registration to University, health insurance, etc).
We will also ask you to discharge registration fees at this time. An advance on school fees may be also asked in order to book a place in a class.
You can join a class at any time of the year.
- 50% discount on registration fees
Office opening hours:Monday to Friday, 9 am to 12 pm and from 2.15 pm to 5.15 pm